Carillion was a major supplier to government and the NHS. It went into liquidation in January 2018.
Central and local government organisations which spent over £1m with Carillion in 2017 are listed below.
There are also joint venture companies with some local government authorities such as InspiredSpaces.
- Carillion website (now managed by PWC)
- BBC News
- Civil Service World
- LGC article re profits from local government
- National Audit Office report into Govt response to Carillion's collapse
- National Audit Office report into Carillion's NHS PFI projects
- Official Receiver updates
Central Government departments spending over £1m with Carillion in 2017:
|Ministry of Defence||£433,103,942||Details|
|Department for Transport||£110,682,446||Details|
|Department for Education||£16,695,023||Details|
Local Authorities spending over £1m with Carillion in 2017:
For more information or to make suggestions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org