or select a country/type of authority:
or use a more complex selection criteria ... e.g. political control, elections, EU referendum results ...
or Enter a postcode to find the relevant councils (via gov.uk )
COVID-19: LGA LG-Inform Cases overview for England
Recent updates: London Boroughs, Counties & Metropolitans are generally up to date. Unitaries are in progress.
Reorganisation 2021: Northamptonshire County Council was abolished and 7 District councils in Northamptonshire were merged into two new Unitary councils on 1 April 2021:
- Corby, East Northamptonshire, Kettering, and Wellingborough were merged into the new North Northamptonshire Council
- Daventry, Northampton, and South Northamptonshire were merged into the new West Northamptonshire Council
Reorganisation 2020: Buckinghamshire County Council and four District councils (Aylesbury Vale, Chiltern, South Bucks & Wycombe) were merged to form the new Unitary Buckinghamshire Council on 1 April 2020:
Reorganisation 2019: 15 councils in Dorset, Somerset and Suffolk were merged to form 5 new councils on 1 April 2019:
- Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole were merged into the new BCP - Bournemouth, Christchurch & Poole Council (Unitary)
- Dorset County, East Dorset, North Dorset, West Dorset, Purbeck and Weymouth were merged into the new Dorset Council (Unitary)
- Taunton Deane and West Somerset were merged into the new Somerset West & Taunton Council (District)
- Forest Heath and St Edmundsbury were merged into the new West Suffolk Council (District)
- Suffolk Coastal and Waveney were merged into the new East Suffolk Council (District)